5 Original Devil Fruit Powers That Kaido Might Have!
Hey guys! How’s it going on?! Today I have a very interesting analysis for you guys here. Today we are gonna talk about some original devil fruits & not the man made ones Kaido is getting for his beast army. It’s been such a long time and Kaido’s powers or devil fruit is still a mystery, so let’s talk about it today and discuss the possibilities!
The most common idea in the One Piece community is that Kaido has a Mythical Zoan Dragon Devil Fruit. This idea is supported by multiple facts, like his inability to die and his reputation as “the strongest creature in the world”. Well, we don’t really know but here are 5 such Devil Fruits which I think Kaido most probably ate to become who he is today –
1. Hito Hito no Mi Model: Oni – Kaido could have eaten a Mythical Zoan Oni Devil Fruit which has transformed him into a human. The basis of this is that we are assuming that he wasn’t originally a human. Rather, he was a huge notorious dragon who got it’s hand on the devil fruit and ate the Hito Hito no Mi Model: Oni.
This goes well in line with why he’s called Immortal and keeps trying to kill himself. A popular belief is that even if the marines put seastone cuffs on him, he will just ultimately revert back to his original form, that is of a huge dragon and his skin is so hard, it cannot be penetrated. Then maybe he can just fly away when he’s bored of the marine, so that’s why he cannot die.
2. Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Orochi – In Kaido’s Jolly Roger there are 8 bones surrounding the skull, which is rather out of the ordinary. I was also questioning the meaning behind the symbols in the background, which is actually Kanji (八) and as I found out it has the meaning “eight“. Now that’s something fishy, isn’t it? Let’s see!
It is straight out of Japanese mythology, the 8-headed Snake Yamata no Orochi or the 8-headed and 8-tailed Japanese Dragon Orochi jumped right in my mind. I firmly believe that Kaido’s Jolly Roger strongly implies that this creature is the King of the Beasts’ power. So Kaido could have the Dragon-Dragon Fruit, Model: Orochi.
3. Beast Beast Fruit, Model Typhon – Kaido could have the Beast Beast Fruit, Model Typhon. The Typhon is a Greek God who is the son of Gaia and Tartarus. That’s the reason why Kaido has 3 calamities, is “immortal” and has the temperament of a child. So apparently, he’s taken the personality of Typhon and integrated it with his own in the real life with the power?
4. Kirin Kirin no Mi – A Kirin often appears tigerlike in artwork so it is often confused with a Byakko. However, it truly is a unique diety as it is said to look like a deer with scales like a dragon’s covering its body and often has a great horn. Doesn’t this sound awfully similar to some specific Yonkou’s body? Yep, Kaidou is a perfect match, isn’t it? Well, there’s more!
It has a tail like an ox’s and a flowing mane. Its body and mane are covered in brilliant holy fire. Quite fitting for Yonkou who is called Hundred Beast Kaido, the Strongest Creature in the World. He is really something out of this world. Also, he cannot be referred to as a human anymore. That would be just insulting him. Just look at the guy!
5. Paper Paper no Mi – I think that Kaido may have the Paper Paper no mi, or something close to that. Yes I know that there has already been a Paper fruit / Paper fruit user in the game or movie, I don’t remember. Even then, that’s not canon, so I’m not counting it. I included this because of a amazing thing I read about this which goes as –
Kaido could have gotten his epithet (title) because in a battle, he creates many “origami animals” as weapons. People think that Kaido’s title comes from the fact that he has many fake zoans on his crew, but he only begun buying the SMILES from Doflmaingo a couple of years ago, and he has probably had his title for some time now.